terça-feira, 6 de novembro de 2012

   
   My Heart. Yeah, it's broken. After all this time he still expects you to come and fill this whole empty space again, as before. but I know it'll never happen again. You moved on, and I should have done the same. I tried, I swear... but all felt weird to me, without you by my side to light up my days. and I know it makes no sense, to only admit it after all this time. I've never felt that much pain before, to say goodbye to you and know for sure that what we had was over. I've never felt so depressed all my life. I've cried for days, everynight, when the light went off and no one was there to see me crying, because I was afraid to admit that I missed you more than a lot, and to know that I've never told you how important you are to me, how much you meant to me, I regret to never tell you all I really felt about you. And you still mean a lot to me, but I know that you don't feel the same about me, so yeah, I gave up
   And now it's almost 8th November, and I ask myself if in this day, only this day, you'll remind me. Remind all the words you said to me, our first kiss, our first 'I love you'... 'cause I will. I will remind not only that day, as all the days after it. But what am I gonna do, without you by my side to say 'Happy anniversary!'? You won't be there. I know, at some point, you'll remember what that day used to mean to 'us'. For me, that day will ALWAYS be our day. As for you, I don't know. You are the one who knows it. I bet we'll never talk again, and yeah, I regret to ignore all your tries to don't let the friendship go down, because now I'm the one trying to get it up again. I'm really sorry for all the bullshit I've done, all my stupid mistakes, all the times I ignored your feelings. If I could come back on time, I wouldn't change a thing, but I would improve myself. I swear that, if I could improve myself, we would be together by this time. But it's too late, I know. I'm not even fighting for us, as a couple. but how am I supposed to fight for a friendship if we don't even stare at each other's anymore? Not even that... 
   I miss you, kid, I really do. I would fight, I could fight for us, but I know you don't want it. You're happy now, at least you seem happy now. I don't wanna screw your happiness again. I really don't. You'll never read this, 'cause I'm the weakest person alive, and I don't want to be ignored by you. Sorry for that. Oh, and one last thing: I still love you. Never thought it would last this long, but one of the few things I can be sure of is that I'm deeply in love with you. Day-by-day, this feeling only gets stronger, and our conection gets weaker...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário